Dr. Manoj Maloo
Dr. Maloo grew up in southern part of The Unites Stated and went back to India for his medical school. He graduated from Medical school in 1992. He did his residency in Baltimore and fellowhip in liver transplant from University of Rochester, NY. He worked as a faculty in the department of surgery at Geisinger medical center and Temple university.
- Fellowship, Solid Multi-Organ Transplant, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY
- Fellowship, Kidney & Pancreas Transplant, Medical University of SC, Charleston, SC
- Fellowship, Parenteral Nutrition, Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital, Boston, MA
- Resident, General Surgery, St. Agnes Hospital, Baltimore, MD
- Internship, Sawai Man Singh Medical College, Jaipur, India
- Medical School, Sawai Man Singh Medical College, Jaipur, India