- These prices are for cash patients only.
- Currently we do not accept any insurance for the surgery package.
- If you are using your insurance, then you are responsible for getting the approval for the surgery and filing the claim. We can provide you an invoice, CPT and ICD codes. You are solely responsible if your insurance company does not reimburse you. To keep our prices so low we have to remove as much overhead as possible like filing the insurance claims, extra staff, late payments, rejections and denials.
- Payment is required upfront either by debit card, cashiers check or cash. We do not accept personal checks.
- Credit cards can be accepted but it requires 3% credit card fee besides the procedure fee.
- Financing available, please see the financing section.
- For Coronavirus protection buy disposable face mask from GS Medical from their website at https://gsmedic.com. These face mask are not surgical mask or medical mask. They are also not N95 mask.
SURGERY PRICING AND DISCLOSURE
|Procedure||Price Starting From (USD)||Price Range (USD)||Average Hospital price in USA (USD)||CPT code|
|abdominal abscess drain exchange||700||6,000|
|abdominal abscess drain placement||1,400||8,000||48000|
|Breast biopsy - image guided||1,500||3,500||19081|
|Breast mass excision, one side-Benign||3,500||16,000||19125|
|Circumcision - adult||2,000||6,000||54161|
|Delayed wound closure||1,200||8500||13160|
|Drain placement pancreatic pseudocyst or abscess||2,500||6000||48001|
|Drainage breast abscess||1,500||7500||19020|
|Epigastric hernia repair||5,500||5,500-6,500||18000-25,000||49570|
|Excision biopsy axillary lymph node||3,000||8000||38525|
|Excision biopsy cervical lymph node||3,000||8000||38510|
|Excision biopsy Inguinal lymph node||3,000||8000||38760|
|Excision Melanoma - except face||3,500||3,500-4,500||14000||11626|
|Excision Sebaceous cyst||500||200-500||4500||11406|
|Femoral hernia repair||5,500||5,500-6500||18000-25,000||49550|
|Full thickness skin biopsy-excisional||1,000||4500||11100|
|Full thickness skin graft||2,,000||2,000-4,000||8500||15200|
|Incision and drainage of abscess - subcutaneous||500||300-1,000||4500||10061|
|Incisional hernia repair||6,500||49560|
|Inguinal hernia repair||5,500||5,500-6,500||18,000-25,000||49505|
|Intermediate wound repair||800||4500||12036|
|Lipoma Excision > 5 cm||1,000||6000||21930|
|Lipoma Excision <5 cm||500||5000||21930|
|Liver biopsy, needle- image guided||2,000||3000||47000|
|Liver microwave ablation||7,000||35000||47383|
|Mastectomy- one side||6,000||2500||19180|
|Muscle Biopsy - excisional||2,500||4500||20205|
|Paracentesis - image guided||1,000||6500||49082|
|Pilonidal cyst excision||3,000||11,000||10081|
|Remove IV access port-a-cath||1,800||4500||36590
|Insert IV access port-a-cath||3,100||36561|
|Retroperitoneal Abscess drain exchange||700||3500|
|Retroperitoneal Abscess drain placement||1,500||6000||48000|
|Sclerosis fluid collection, cyst||1,200||8000||49185|
|Soft tissue biopsy needle- image guided||600||3500||21920|
|Split skin graft||2,000||2,000-4,000||8000||15100|
|Thoracentesis - image guided||1,000||5500|
|Thyroid Biopsy - image guided||1,000||3000||60100|
|Umbilical hernia repair||5,500||5,500-6,500||18,000-25,000||49585|
|Ventral hernia repair||5,500||5,500-6,500||25,000-35,000||49560|